|Minimum Order Quantity||50 Meter|
|Packing Size||15 m|
|Diameter size||6.5 mm|
|Transient Temp||1650 Degree Celsius|
|Breakdown Voltage||10 kV|
|Operating Temperature||260 Degree Celsius|
VI-FPS make Fire Protection Sleeving
are made from braided fiberglass of very good quality and coated with silicon rubber and iron oxide. The sleeves have high dielectric strength, excellent flexibility. Great heat insulation, flame resistance and excellent abrasion properties. It is specially designed to protect cables and hoses exposed to high temperatures and molten metal splashes.
Combination of heavy duty silicone shield coating on thick high-temperature fiberglass, substrate helps insulate and defend against intermittent bouts of flame impingement, burning airborne debris, metal splashes and high temperatures.
The hydrophobic, low surface energy, nonstick properties of the thick silicone coating sheds large and random but potentially hazardous molten metal splashes having temperature reaching up to 3000°F. Vi-FPS is ideally suited to protect the cables, hoses and wires exposed to high radiant heat and frequent molten splashes.
VI-FPS is available in various formats such as fixed type, removable type (with Velcro fastening as well as hook & loop type with self-gripping closure.)Features:
- Excellent Protection against high temperature and molten metal splashes.
- Save heat loss and results in energy savings.
- Moisture proof, waterproof, resistance to oil and pollution.
- Diameter size : 6.5 mm to 130 mm
- Colour : Brick Red
- Thickness : 3 mm and 6 mm
- Breakdown Voltage. : 10kv to 15kv
- Packing Size : 15 mtr. and 30 mtr. Continues length